I don’t know if I want to be home anymore. I hope not a lot has changed, and I feel like an askew piece of this town, and I don’t know if I ever wanted to be here or want to be there. I keep over thinking everything I guess. Whatever.
The things that currently consume my mind:
- I can’t believe school is over, what are my grades even like ohmygod I’m going to die next year.
- I want to go camping. And then never ever come back.
- I like this dude and he likes me, but I can’t see him till August and that irks/worries me/makes-me-saddish-I-suppose, even though I’m a very low maintenance love interest.
- I have no where to live next year
- …Does that make me homeless?
- ….Maybe I should be a San Francisco hobo…I mean, I can kind of play guitar…
- I wonder if my friends have missed me? Maybe they don’t cause I’m so far away all the time and I kind of suck
- ALSO LIFE CHANGING SHIT I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY
- lexiepaulette said: and when your home everyone else becomes important again and present and you deal with their shit as well as your own. its like coming back to a jungle….but it will get better knowing we are leaving.
- outcide said: do you want to talk about it? i’m free for the moment!
- tothestarsonpigswings posted this